Sorry I have not posted in a while, but here is a yummy recipe for chocolate chip cookies that you might want to try.
Keep a batch of these chocolate biscuits in your pantry to enjoy with afternoon tea.
- 150g softened butter
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate bits
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate bits
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick paper. Beat 150g softened butter, 1/2 cup caster sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1 tsp vanilla extract for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and well combined. Beat in 1 egg.
- Stir in 1 3/4 cups plain flour in two batches. Stir in 1/2 cup dark choc bits and 1/2 cup milk choc bits until evenly distributed. Spoon tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on the lined trays. Press down slightly.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until light golden and cooked. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.